Friday, February 15, 2013

Cerebus #45



Cerebus starts wheeling and dealing and plans to pay for it by invading Lower Felda. Unfortunately for Cerebus, the country was broke. Now he finds his administration to have no money and he appears to be in a hole he can't dig himself out of.

Things fell apart on Cerebus in record time here. Just as a side note. We're 19 issues into the High Society arc and I believe there's only 5 issues left until we start the next storyline. I could be wrong on that point though. If you're interested in checking this out you can also purchase the individual issues of this storyline on Comixology for 99 cents. It's worth it.

I was musing today why Cerebus was picked for the final vote today. My conclusion was that he had one honest moment in issue 44 he was honest with Storm'send. He told him why he had everyone on staff that he did and why he really wanted to be the PM. I don't think Storm'send liked his answers but I think a politician actually being honest about being a scumbag was better than nothing. So Cerebus became the PM. That's my theory anyways.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment